Sunday, May 29, 2016

House of TOYHAVEN is up for SALE!

What I meant was the apartment in Singapore housing all the toys is up for sale!

It wasn't too long ago that I was welcoming you all to my new place via my toy blog (see my July 2008 post HERE) and now it's time to move on to another new chapter. So to anyone who is interested to buy this property which is perfect for toy and action figure collectors because all the display cabinets have been built in and are ready to display all your precious collection, you can contact me via email. It's an HDB Executive Apartment (size: 1399 sq ft / 130 sq m) so it's rather spacious by Singapore standards.


And since the new place is smaller, a lot of the figures will have to go as well. So for those who are interested in the toys and action figures I have, you can email me with your offer :) If the offer is right and we are both agreeable on the price, then we can deal. If the offer is too low and unreasonable, you won't get any reply from me because we all have to put a certain value to the things we consider precious, and memories are the most precious of them all. It's been a blast collecting all these years but some things just have to go to make space for newer stuff.

Scroll down to see the rest of the pictures.
Click on them for bigger and better views.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

So are you done collecting ?

alex teo said...

Hey Eddie B, thanks for the concern :) I could never be done with collecting because the passion is still strong with this one haha I am however streamlining the collection by cutting down on most of the military figures

Kaido said...

All the best to you, Alex! I'm cutting back too (we've all heard that one before, lol), but still visit your blog a few times a week. Hope your move goes smoothly.

alex teo said...

Thanks Kaido :)