Sunday, March 11, 2018

Check out Flagset Eat Chicken Series 1/6th scale Doomsday Survivors 12-inch action figure

Whenever I read doomsday, I equate it with post-apocalyptic events. Most recently, doomsday happenings have been mostly triggered by Zombie uprisings e.g. 28 Days Later, Resident Evil series, The Walking Dead, World War Z, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead etc.


Flagset FS-73012 Eat Chicken Series 1/6th scale Doomsday Survivors 12-inch action figure features: Head sculpt, The 6.0 body, gloves, Shirt, Tie, belt, Jeans, Knee pads, shoes, Body armor, Leather pockets, Leather belt, leather wallet + belt, leather coat, Backpack, Bullet box, Life-saving package, Bandage package, Drop the wooden box, Empty the wooden cloth cover, Empty wooden box, true leather belt, Cold hat, Leather windbreaker, cuffs belt, Trousers belt, Helmet, M16A4, M16A4 sight, Shotgun, Mauser 89k, Mauser 89k sight, AK47, Pistol 1911, Pistol sleeve, Grenades, Sunglasses, Pan

Scroll down to see all the pictures.
Click on them for bigger and better views.


4 comments:

CounterFett said...

Oh, I'm glad he came with a pan! I wish they hadn't listed it last, I had to read through the whole list because I was hoping it'd be there.

Anonymous said...

In case anyone wasn't aware, this figure is obviously action star Scott Adkins.

Lee said...

AHH. I thought it looked a bit like Yuri Boyka! I'm not familiar with this chracter though. What's the movie? (I'm guessing it's not called Doomsday survivors) :-)

tofanpw said...

@Lee: He's from PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds(PUBG), an online shooter game.